This page informs You of Our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when You use Our Service and the choices You have associated with that data.
This Terms and Conditions agreement for Fancypantsrodgers Illustration is managed by TermsFeed Terms and Conditions Generator, and has been edited accordingly to suit the business needs.
Information, Collection & Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes, to provide and improve Our Service to You.
Types of Data Collected:
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name & last name
- Company name (if applicable)
- Address, City, Country, Region, ZIP/Postal code
- Phone number
- Cookies & Usage Data
- Payment details (including credit/debit card information)
- Comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations and personal profile (if provided).
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"), otherwise known as “Non-Personal Data”. This data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, operating system, the pages of Our Service that You visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, page interaction information, unique device identifiers, Purchase history, methods used to browse away from the page and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
What are cookies? Cookies are small files, consisting of a string of letters and numbers that are placed on your computer by the website that You visit. Cookies are widely used in order to make the website work (or work more efficiently). They also provide information to the website owner(s) and help to differentiate You from other Users of the website.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, pixel tags, tag containers and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse Our Service. Cookies cannot be used to transfer viruses and they cannot enable access to your hard drive. We cannot read any information on your hard drive, even if We store cookies in that location.
Please note that by deleting Our cookies or disabling future cookies, You may not be able to access certain areas or features of Our site. You can also find more information from the third-party website, Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org.
Examples of Cookies We use:
- Session Cookies (Transient): We use Session Cookies to operate Our Service. These cookies are erased when You close your browser, and do not collect information from your computer. They typically store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the User.
- Persistent (Permanent or Stored) cookies: these cookies are stored on your computer hard drive until they expire (i.e. they are based on a set expiration date) or until You delete them.
- Essential Cookies: these cookies are necessary to allow Our website to function. Essential cookies do not track your internet browsing or history, and do not collect information about You that could be utilised for marketing purposes.
- Performance Cookies: these cookies are used to collect identifying information about the User, such as Web surfing behaviour or User preferences for a specific site. These cookies are used to improve how the website works.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings. The information collected by these cookies is usually anonymised. Therefore, We are unable to identify You personally.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Targeted Advertising Cookies: these cookies are used to deliver content which is relevant to You and your specific interests. We do not permit third-party advertising on Our website, however We are unable to control advertisements which are permitted by Internet Service Providers during your browsing sessions.
Use of Data
Fancypantsrodgers Illustration uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and operate the Service.
- To notify You of changes to Our Service.
- To allow You to participate in the interactive features of Our Service when You choose to do so.
- To be able to contact Our Visitors and Users with general or personalised Service-related notices and promotional messages.
- To provide ongoing customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that We can improve the Service.
- To monitor the usage of the Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Transfer of Data
Your information (including Personal Data), may be transferred to (and maintained on) computers located outside of your city, state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If You are located outside the United Kingdom and choose to provide information to Us, please note that We transfer the data (including Personal Data), to the United Kingdom and process it there.
Fancypantsrodgers Illustration is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides Us with the online platform that allows Us to sell Our products and services to You. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by Our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by Our store and its Service Providers.
We may contact You to notify You regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about Our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact You to enforce Our Terms and Conditions agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement We may have with You. For these purposes We may contact You via email, telephone, text message and postal mail.
Disclosure of Data
Fancypantsrodgers Illustration may disclose your Personal Data in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Fancypantsrodgers Illustration.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrong-doing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of Users of the Service, or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate Our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on Our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist Us in analysing how Our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on Our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of Our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of Our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
You can also opt out of Google Analytics tracking across all websites. To do this, visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, Privacy Policies or practices of any third-party sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Fancypantsrodgers Illustration shall not be responsible or liable (directly or indirectly), for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that your Child(ren) has(have) provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from a child without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our database.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If You do not agree to the new Terms, please stop using the Service.
We may (without prior notice), change the services; stop providing the services or any features of the services We offer; or create limits for the services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the services without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.